Thursday, February 24, 2005

Water under the bridge

Well, since my last post, two HUGELY MOMENTOUS events have transpired.

First, I actually persuaded someone else to get involved in this blogging thing. Check out Stevo's blog here.

Second, we have had some water problems here at the casa. I called the landlord today becuase of a simple problem with the faucet in my back yard: The knob was broken so it was sharp when we tried to turn on the water. I thought it would be a simple fix...

Well, 3 hours and a huge hole in the back of my house later, we have no water and will be taking showers at all of our friends houses for the next 24 hours.

Later,

Jorin

1 Comments:

At 2/25/2005 03:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so cool! Thanks for getting Stephen started, I thought he did a good job. Sorry about your water problems. If you need a shower, you are both welcome here! Linda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home