Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I'm Rich. I'm Rich.

It has been a while since I last posted, but what can I say, it's been incredibly busy at work and my free time has been focused entirely on losing fantasy football. I believe I am now second, only to Brian, in the ratio of time spent researching to number of marks in the win column. But, I am on a 2-game winning streak, and Stevo is next on the chopping block. Oh, and per request, then there is Rick...who so kindly became the first to bow to my impending greatness.

Halloween is 6 days away and its time to start carving pumpkins. Well, its actually probably well past time to start carving pumpkins, but since when have we ever been early to do anything? Here is the technique I am going to try this year. It will undoubtedly make quite a mess and be very fun.

http://www.ehow.com/how_8102_carve-fancy-pumpkin.html

Also, check out how much the ol' Slayblog is worth! (It's on the right side of the page) I'll be accepting offers from all interested purchasers. No reasonable offer will be refused!

Have your people call my people,

Jorin

1 Comments:

At 10/25/2005 10:23:00 AM, Blogger Schlick said...

I'm hurt that you didn't link to my blog. You could have written that Rickermortis blessed you with the first win in your streak.

Is the worth of this blog based on the links you have on the page? I really couldn't figger it out. And what is the function of this RSS button? Does it make your blog more viewable to more fodder? Hmmm...iTunesBlogger. I need to look into this. Does it post your current music, or is there more to it???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home