Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Musak in my head

So, I've been too busy to post lately, but I have been keeping track of my waking music. Here's how the last days have broken down:

Thursday - See Last Post
Friday - Out of My Mind, James Blunt
Saturday - I think there was something, but it was very weak and soon forgotten...
Sunday - Maybe my weekend dreams just don't have music?
Monday - Place for My Head, Linkin Park

Now, today is the real kicker... It wasn't a "song" at all...

"Don't let allergens or irritants do you in...
Ask your doctor 'bout Astelin!!"

Wow...

(Oh yeah, and Rick... You too can be mondo sleek and link to iTunes like me. Just find a song in the iTunes Music Store and right click and "Copy iTunes Music Store URL" then paste that as the link in Blogger. )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home