Thursday, April 06, 2006

My New Thing

So, every morning, I wake up with a different, seemingly random song in my head. While I am chopping vegetables for Cassie's salad, I can think of nothing besides this song.

I just realized that I may be unwittingly holding the secret to man's greatest problems in analyzing the human psyche. To perform my civic duty, I shall record for posterity, in the form of an iTunes playlist (what else?) these songs. Independently, these songs are nothing more than whimsical tunes and perhaps the soundtrack of my dreams. But together...together, these songs will undoubtedly combine to form some sort of message revealing the answer to life, the universe, and everything (42?) Maybe I'll even make it an iMix and see how many stars I can get for my wonderful contribution to science...also, I will use this as incentive to continue to have something to post to my blog.

Beginning today, with O-zone's Dragostea Din Tei, the project shall begin. Check back with me later to see what I am able to discover. If Cassie and I can't crack it, maybe Russell Crowe can help...nah, he looks busy.

J to the Izzo...

2 Comments:

At 4/06/2006 03:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, what can I say?
Silly, that is it. Silly.

 
At 4/06/2006 03:19:00 PM, Blogger Schlick said...

Why don't you also post the songs that run through your head in Bible Class. Numa numa yay! I'm very interested to discover the soundtrack to your life.

I'm mondo jealous of the sleek links to the iTunes store you use behind your songs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home