Friday, July 22, 2005

Dave Concert

Dave Matthews actually decided to make a stop in Dallas on this year's summer tour. Tickets go on sale Tomorrow, July 23 at 10:00 AM. (Sorry for the late notice...)

Cassie and I will be attending, and if anyone else is interested, let me know and I'll grab your tickets so we can try not to get burned so badly by Ticketmaster's order fees. Just comment on this post and let me know. I don't think it will be sold out right away, so I may hold off a few days to see if anyone is interested. We will be getting lawn seats since its at the Smirnoff Music Centre (The Starplex for you old fogies...just kidding...last time I went it was still the Starplex, too).

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0C003AE5AFFB437D

Prices:
Lawn: $40 (+ applicable Ticketmaster Fees)
Terrace: $58 (+ applicable Ticketmaster Fees)

-- Jorin

1 Comments:

At 7/28/2005 08:30:00 AM, Blogger Schlick said...

Hey, lookie! All the concert information that I e-mailed you about was here from the start! Sorry about my inattentiveness to your Blog. I shall mend my ways. Also, watch out. T-Fla is about to be on your back about Dave music being transferred to her possession. Is it just the four of us?

Going back a few posts, there is a UFO caught on Google Earth: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=33409&ll=26.748651,-80.074550&spn=0.005622,0.007875&t=k&hl=en

 

Post a Comment

<< Home