Thursday, April 13, 2006

I am Jack's....happy song?

Today's music was brought to us courtesy of The Who. Happy Jack...perhaps best known for use in a very funny Hummer commercial (one of the only funny Hummer commercials).

Speaking of commercials, I keep hearing this new commercial that has an awesome song as its music. It sounds like the Beatles, but I'm not sure. Also, I am not watching the TV usually when the commercial comes on, just listening in the background. Either way, the song rocks and I'm gonna need to get that somehow.

If anyone knows what song it is from this very elaborate and highly-detailed information I just provided, please hook me up. Otherwise, I'll keep investigating and then post/google when I know more.

Done.

1 Comments:

At 4/18/2006 09:32:00 PM, Blogger Schlick said...

Yeah, we're all awesomely intuitive here and everything, but I venture to say that you need to give more info on that song hunt. Otherwise, it's Peter Gabriel.

Have you noted any patterns in the chaos? From what I've seen so far, I need to give you more good music samples.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home