Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Ketchup

Man, even with daily occurences, I still can't seem to post daily. Sorry, anyone who is actually reading this.... I'll try to play catch up today.

Well, to my defense, no music graced my awakening on Friday morning, so there was nothing to post. But on Saturday, I had one of the most random Limp Bizkit songs in my head, A Lesson Learned. In fact, it only has a Play Count of "2" in my iTunes and 1 of those was me listening to it on Saturday morning to make sure it was the right song....so there is no telling why that popped in my head. It's kind of a depressing song too....

Now, the only thing consistent about any of this is that no songs are in my head on Sunday mornings. This Sunday was no different.

However, Monday was fun because I woke up with track 11 of the Snatch Soundtrack in my head. Ironically, however, it's not even a song. Just a line from the movie, as spoken by Alan Ford:

"Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personfied in this case by a 'orrible c***..... Me!"

If you haven't seen the movie, I highly recommend it. Brad Pitt (the slut) is quite good in it, and it's probably Guy Ritchie's finest...although I haven't seen Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.

Tuesday I woke up with another commercial jingle in my head, and thankfully it left me before I could record it somewhere. This morning Cassie's alarm disturbed my final moments of slumber so I don't think I had one today either.

Sorry the last few days have been fairly boring and sorry that the songs that I do come up with are fairly random and obscure...but what do you expect when you listen to iTunes party shuffle at least 8 hours a day while staring at a computer screen?! Oh...and any new music samples will be greatly appreciated from any generous donors. In fact, Stevo owes me some Rage already, so we'll see how that goes...and Peter Gabriel is as good a guess as any, Rick. I haven't heard the commercial again, but I will remain vigilant and increase my TV watching.

You gotta do what you gotta do....

3 Comments:

At 4/19/2006 12:44:00 PM, Blogger Necia said...

Jorin,

I don't know any of these songs! Can't you wake up with something from the '80s in your head? HeHe!

Kat was singing "Brick House" (if that is even the title) this morning, so it is stuck in my head. And, No, she doesn't know what it means!

 
At 4/19/2006 02:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snatch is probably Guy Ritchie's best movie. I haven't seen Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels either but my boss goes on and on about it all the time. A couple of weekends ago Steve-O, Gina, Ryan and I tried to watch his latest film, L4YER CAKE. I think I can speak for all that it is one that should be avoided.

 
At 4/22/2006 02:07:00 PM, Blogger The Andersons said...

Jorin, you're blogging again! And now you have me actually paying attention to what's going through my head when I wake up...Thanks alot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home