Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The Greatest Song in the World

No, unfortunately, none of this week's songs have been either the greatest song in the world or The Tribute to the Greatest Song in the World (which is what I'm listening to as I post this....), but they are pretty darn good songs in their own right.

Check 'em out...

Monday: F-Stop Blues, Jack Johnson (Yes! finally, some JJ!!)
Tuesday: I'm a Terrible Person, Rooney (Great Friday afternoon rock)
Wednesday: Life for Rent, Dido

I did wake up with a song in my head on Sunday this time, but for the life of me, I haven't been able to remember it. It's another one of those random songs that gets played occasionaly on KNIN, but isnt even remotely in my "library of cool." All I remember about it is that somewhere in one of the verses, its talking about "Sally," but not the Mustang variety. Oh well...

Jorin

1 Comments:

At 4/27/2006 07:28:00 AM, Blogger The Andersons said...

Anything's better than the song in my head this morning (which I am now actually noticing THANKS TO YOU). It was Kelly Pickler's super bad rendition of Unchained Melody. There's one performance I wish I HADN'T DVR'd...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home